Breathe well with novita PuriClean™ Air Purifier NAP300R, a minimalist, compact and sleek unit that befits in any living space.
Washable Mesh Filter provides the first layer of air filtering system by capturing larger particles to improve the durability and enhance performance of subsequent filters.
Function • Trap large particles such as hair, scurf, coarse particulates and fine dust present in the air.
• Prolong the lifespan of subsequent filters.
Granular Activated Carbon removes unpleasant odour and chemicals in the air with its highly adsorbent granules. Each granule contains millions of microscopic pores to provide a large surface area capacity to adsorb volatile organic compounds (VOCs), unpleasant odour and airborne chemicals.
Function • Adsorb volatile organic compounds (VOCs), unpleasant odour and airborne chemicals.
A high efficiency particulate absorbing (HEPA) type filter is capable of removing up to 95% of airborne allergens and germs with a size of 0.3 micrometres in diameter, which includes very fine dusts, haze and smoke particulates, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, some bacteria and viruses.
Function • Remove up to 95% of airborne allergens and germs such as fine dusts, haze and smoke particulates, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, some bacteria and viruses.
Semi-Permanent Built-In Ionizer produces million of negative ions to promote air purification through the elimination of airborne allergens and germs. Negative ions also help to freshen up the air quality.
Function • Eliminate airborne allergens and germs such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, fungi and viruses.
• Freshen up the air quality.
NOTE: The contaminants are magnified for better illustration purposes only and they are not in actual proportion to the Filters.
Negative ions such as Superoxide anion (O2¯), Hydroperoxyl Radical (HOO¯) and Hydroxide Radical (OH¯), rid airborn allergens by attaching on to positively charged allergens, making them too heavy to remain our breathing zone,
Being highly reactive, Hydroperoxyl Radical (HOO¯) and Hydroxide Radical (OH¯) attach themselves onto the surface of airborne virus, bacteria and fungi and extract the Hydrogen Atoms (H) from their protein coat and cell membrane. Ultimately, with the damaged protein coat and cell membrane, airborne germs are unable to survive and thoroughly eliminated.
Water vapour (H2O) is formed and dispersed back into the air as a result of the combination of extracted Hydrogen Atoms (H) and Hydroxide Radicals (OH¯).
KEEP AIRBORNE ALLERGENS
& GERMS AT BAY
CLEAN AND FRESH INDOOR AIR QUALITY ALL YEAR ROUND
REVEL IN AN OVERALL CALMING EFFECT
RELIEVE STRESS & DROWSINESS
To Satisfy Your Air Quality Needs
|Fan Speed||Air Flow Rate||Recommended Coverage|
|High||220 m³/hr||473 ft²|
|Medium||160 m³/hr||344 ft²|
|Low||110 m³/hr||236 ft²|
|AIR PURIFIER NAP300R|
|Dimensions (W X D X H):||325 mm x 172 mm x 510 mm|
|Net Weight:||5.0 kg|
|Power Consumption:||43 Watts|
|Air Flow Rate:||220 m³/hr||160 m³/hr||110 m³/hr|
|Recommended Coverage◊:||473 ft²||344 ft²||236 ft²|
|Noise Level:||Up to 57 dB|
|4-Steps Air Purification:||Step 1: Washable Mesh Filter|
Step 2: Granular Activated Carbon Filter
Step 3: 95% HEPA Type Filter
Step 4: Built-in Ionizer (Semi Permanent)
|Filter Unit Capacity*:||12 Months* (Approx. 3,000 Hours)|
|Negative Ion Density+:||Up to 20 million/ cm³|
◊ Coverage area is based on 2 times air exchange rate/hr, applicable for domestic and general commercial offices/workspaces usage.
While for high effective airborne pathogen control in medical and healthcare industry application, 4 times air exchange rate/hr applies.
*Based on average good indoor air quality, eight (8) hours a day, seven (7) days usage under normal domestic indoor environment.
+Negative ion density measurement is based from source emission.
• Small respiratory droplets that become aerosolized when an infected person sneezes or coughs
• Wall-to-wall carpet • Blinds • Down-filled blankets • Feather pillows • Heating vents with forced hot air • Dogs and cats • Closets full of clothes
• Outdoor/ Indoor plants • From grasses, trees, flowers and weeds
• Cigarette • Tobacco pipes • Cigars
• Agriculture fires • Fine dust, particulates and smoke accumulates in relatively dry air
• Survives under harsh environmental conditions or dry conditions
• Toilet • Kitchen/Pantry • Sponges • Garbage disposal • Dish towel
• From pets • Sticky and light, it easily attaches itself to clothes, shoes, and hair
• Outdoor/ Indoor Plants • Typically transported between plants either by insects or wind
• Mattress • Pillow • Long-fibred carpets • Upholstered furniture
• Natural sources (animal fur, plant based and insect cocoons) • Synthetic methods that uses polymer-based materials
• Carpets • Soft/plush toys • Beddings • Upholstered furniture