Service Maintenance Includes:
- To check on the operating condition of the unit’s fan motor
- To clean the unit’s fan motor system
- To check the unit’s air flow output rate
- To check and clean off any by-products formation on the advanced corona discharge module.
- To check and clean the UV lamp and titanium dioxide filter.
- To check and clean the anion module.
- To check and clean the 4 in 1 PuriPRO® filter.
- To clean the unit’s air outlet and air inlet areas
- To check all electrical components and safety circuits are in good order.
- To perform general cleaning of unit’s interior and exterior.
- To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
- Inclusive of transportation, labour and servicing fee.
NOTE:^ For any parts replacements, additional charges may apply.
Maintenance service is only available on Monday to Friday, between 0900 hrs – 1300 hrs or 1400 hrs – 1700 hrs. Appointment will be scheduled within 3 to 5 working days.