Service Maintenance Includes:
NOTE: ^For any parts replacements, additional charges may apply.
1. To check on the operating condition of the unit’s fan motor
2. To clean the unit’s fan motor system
3. To check the unit’s air flow output rate
4. To check and clean the anion module.
5. To check and clean the filter.
6. To clean the unit’s air outlet and air inlet areas
7. To check all electrical components and safety circuits are in good order.
8. To perform general cleaning of unit’s interior and exterior.
9. To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
Maintenance service is only available on Monday to Friday, between 0900 hrs – 1300 hrs or 1400 hrs – 1700 hrs. Appointment will be scheduled within 3 to 5 working days.