It is recommended to perform service maintenance to the unit once every twelve(12) to twenty-four (24) months* for the optimum performance of the units and to prolong.
Service Maintenance Includes:
1. To perform thorough cleaning of the unit's compressor and fan motor
2. To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
3. To check and ensure no built-up dust particles within unit's interior.
4. To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
5. To perform general cleaning of unit’s exterior.
6. Inclusive of labour and servicing fee. Optional 2-ways pick up and delivery service is available.
Maintenance service is only available on Monday to Friday, between 0900 hrs – 1230 hrs or 1330 hrs – 1700 hrs. Service and maintenance will be completed within 3 to 5 working days.
NOTE: ^For any parts replacements, additional charges may apply.