For the best optimum performance, it is highly recommended to perform service maintenance to the unit once every twenty-four (24) months* to remove and prevent any possible minerals deposition inside the water tanks, and to prolong unit’s lifespan and to ensure unit’s general hygiene.
Service Maintenance Includes:-
1. To perform hot and cold water tanks descaling*
2. To rinse and clean water tanks to ensure no residual descaling agent. '
3. To conduct check to both internal and external piping connection to ensure no leakages.
4. To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
5. To perform general cleaning of unit’s exterior.
6. Inclusive of transportation, labour and servicing fee.
Maintenance service is only available on Monday to Friday, between 0900 hrs – 1300 hrs or 1400 hrs – 1800 hrs.
Appointment will be scheduled at the earliest available slot.
*Descaling requirement is subjected to nature of water source and degree of mineral deposition.
^For any parts replacement, additional charges may apply.
*Note: Service Maintenance is not a repair service, should your unit be faulty and you require repair service instead, please WhatsApp our Water Installation Team at 8303 0034