It is recommended to perform service maintenance to the unit once every twenty-four (24) months* to remove and prevent any possible minerals deposition inside the unit for the best optimum performance, to prolong unit’s lifespan and to ensure unit’s general hygiene.
Service Maintenance Includes:
1. Service maintenance for the electrolytic chamber and the platinised titanium electrode plates.
2. To check and re-calibrate the processor with electrolytic chamber, for all water levels.
3. To check and test water output with scientific meter and testing reagent.
4. To perform general cleaning and upkeeping of both unit’s interior and exterior.
5. To perform unit descaling* and clean unit’s interior to ensure no residual descaling agent.
6. To conduct checks on both internal and external piping connection to ensure no leakages.
7. To check and ensure all parts^ and functions are in good working condition and order.
8. Inclusive of transportation, labour and servicing fee.
Maintenance service is only available on Monday to Friday, between 0900 hrs – 1300 hrs or 1400 hrs – 1800 hrs. Appointment will be scheduled at the earliest available slot.
*Descaling requirement is subjected to nature of water source and degree of mineral deposition.
^For any parts replacement, additional charges may apply.
*Note: Service Maintenance is not a repair service, should your unit be faulty and you require repair service instead, please WhatsApp our Water Installation Team at 8303 0034