- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 c almond flour
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 mashed sweet potato
- ⅓ c PURITI Manuka Honey
- ¼ melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ white choc chips
- Blend oats with flour.
- Add the ginger, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Whisk all together.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into cubes. Bake in the oven at 425°F. Let cool. Then mash with a fork or blend to create puree.
- Add sweet potato puree, Puriti Manuka Honey, coconut oil and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix until combined.
- Fold in white choc chips.
- Scoop cookies onto a greased or lined cookie sheet.
- Form the cookies into round shapes and stick more white choc chips.
- Bake for 25-30 min at 350°F.
- Remove from the oven, let cool on the baking sheet for 10 min.
- Place on a rack until completely cool.
Recipe by: @good.food_good.run